- 1 tablespoon Ojio coconut oi
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups carrot, diced
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cups Ojio Golden Berries
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 coconut milk
- 1/4 cup curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3/4 cup raw Ojio Hemp Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Ojio Tumeric Extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 medium to large Heirloom or Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ojio Himalayan Salt
- 1 pinch of Ojio Whole Leaf Stevia, season to taste
- 1/2 cup Ojio Shredded Coconut, extra fine, for topping
- 2 cups cooked Ojio Tri-color Quinoa*
In a large sauce pan, saute onions in coconut oil until translucent. Add carrots, cauliflower, golden berries and sweet potatoes. While vegetables are cooking, add remaining ingredients except quinoa to a blender and process until smooth. Add mixture to vegetables and simmer until vegetables are tender.
Serve with cooked quinoa and top with additional shredded coconut and golden berries.
*To prepare quinoa: add two cups of water to a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil. Add 1 cup of uncooked quinoa and reduce to simmer for 15 mintues, or until all liquid is absorbed and quinoa is tender.