- 1 cup fresh hemp seed milk
- (Blend 1 cup of fresh water with 2-3 TBS. of Ojio Raw Hemp Seeds to make fresh hemp milk.)
- 1 cup Ojio 100% Raw Clear Agave Syrup
- 4 medium to large avocados
- 1 cup Ojio Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 heaping tbs. Ojio Raw Vanilla - Ground
- 1 tsp. Ojio Himalayan Salt
- 1 1/2 TBS. Ojio Coconut Oil
- Small handful of Ojio Raw Jungle Peanuts
- Desired amount of Ojio Shredded Coconut and/or Ojio Golden Berries for toppings
- Blend 1 cup of fresh water with 2-3 TBS. of Ojio Hemp Seeds to make fresh hemp milk.
- Add the Ojio Agave Syrup, Coconut Oil and avocado.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and Ojio Raw Jungle Peanuts.
- Blend at high speed in a Vitamix or BlendTec blender until creamy and smooth.
- Top the pudding with some Ojio Shredded Coconut and Ojio Golden Berries.
- Serve immediately.
- Keeps for 5 days covered in the fridge.
(Please see Sweet Almond Mulberry Pie Crust and use Jungle Peanut Pudding as a delicious pie filling too!)