1 cup Ojio Organic Quinoa (cooked)
2 cups organic vegetable stock
1 organic dried bay leaf
1 organic dried star anise
2 tsp. Ojio Organic Coconut Oil
3 organic onions finely sliced
1 tsp. organic cumin
2 tsp. Ojio Himalayan Salt
Add organic black pepper to taste
6 oz. Ojio Organic Jungle Peanuts
3.5 oz. (4 spears) Ojio Organic Banana Spears
4 baby portobello mushrooms (washed and de-stemmed)
- Clean quinoa. Place quinoa, vegetable stock, bay leaf, and star anise in pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes then remove bay leaf and star anise.
- In another pan caramelize onions with Ojio Coconut Oil.
- Cut banana spears into squares about the size of the Jungle Peanuts.
- Add cumin, onions and salt to quinoa. Next add peanuts and banana then stir.
- Brush cleaned mushrooms with coconut oil and very lightly sprinkle with Himalayan salt. Grill for 5-7 minutes.
- Scoop quinoa mixture onto mushrooms and serve.