This ice cream was created by our maestro of desserts here at USF. Trust us, this vegan comfort food is cool.
4-6 Bananas (frozen in chunks) 2 tsp
Ojio Raw Maca Powder 2 tsp
Ojio Raw Lucuma Powder 2 tsp
Ojio Raw Baobab Powder 1 tsp
Ojio Raw Ground Vanilla ½ tsp
Ojio Mucuna Pruriens
- Chop 4-6 organic bananas into pieces, about 2” a piece.
- Place the bananas in a freezer safe container and freeze over night.
- Use a food processor or high powered blender to blend the frozen bananas into a very creamy amazing Ice Cream texture.
- Add your yummy powders.
- Blend again until you know the powders are evenly mixed.
- Spatula that cold yummy goodness out into your serving dishes
- Top with Goji Berries and Cacao Nibs for a heart opening sweet treat!
WARNING: Don't use a normal blender it'll blow up, don’t even try it.