1/2 Cup Organic Soaked Cashews
1/2 Cup Organic Pecans (or walnuts, I prefer pecans maple syrup type flavor)
1/8 Cup (or so) of Ojio Raw Organic Hemp Seeds
1/4 Cup Ojio Raw Coconut Oil
1/4 teaspoon Ojio Himalayan Sea Salt
2 Organic Bananas
1 Cup Ojio Raw Coconut Oil
1 Cup Organic Soaked Cashews
¾ Cup Ojio Organic Coconut Flakes Juice from 1 Whole Organic Lemon
2-4 Heaping tablespoons Health Force VitaMineral Greens (depending on how hardcore you are)
2-3 teaspoons Ojio Raw Whole Leaf Stevia Powder (or not, Stevia has lots of beneficial qualities)
pinch of Ojio Himalayan Sea Salt
- VitaMix all the crust ingredients together
- Press the crust flat and evenly into a pie tray
- VitaMix the filling until nice and creamy
- Pour on top of pie crust and smooth out the top with a spoon or spatula.
- Stick the pie in the freezer and let it harden up.
- Once hardened, throw some toppings on it like Ojio Hemp Seeds, Cacao Nibs, Coconut Flakes
- Goji Berries make a great pie topping, and you can sprinkle a little Chlorella or Spirulina powder on top.